We assist low income individuals and families in many ways, depending on their needs and circumstances. Among the many things we offer are:
- Nutritious food from our food shelf, fresh local produce, cooking classes and food preparation tips;
- Financial assistance with housing and utilities;
- Assistance to homeless people including camping gear, emergency hotel rooms, laundry vouchers, referrals and service coordination;
- Budget counseling for people who want to better manage their limited incomes;
- Help with urgent medical and dental needs; and
- Job-related assistance including tools, uniforms, tests and other items needed to get or keep paid employment.